Friday, September 5, 2008

Some Prego Pics

Ok so here a couple of pictures of my ENORMOUS belly. These were taken in Buffalo New York at Wes's best friend Eric's wedding. I am HUGE, I am about 13 weeks pregnant here. We had our 1st ultrasound 2 days prior to these pics and for how big my belly is I have gained 0 POUNDS-wierd I know, but when I got home I weighed myself (and a couple of days after because I thought it was just a fluke) and sure enough I have gained no weight! She was actually lecturing me about eating more and me and Wes were like we swear I am eating like a frantic pig!!! But hey, I must eat more, doctors orders!!!! The baby was quite active during the ultrasound doing summersaults and all that fun stuff. The ultrasound was really neat because it totally looks like a baby, arms, legs, head and everything else, completely formed! So, only a little over a month and we will know what we got cookin' in there!!!! I would post the pictures of the ultrasound but the pictures are extreme close ups and the baby looks like an alien, the eyes are huge along with the ginormous head, but it's so cute anyways, only an alien a mother could love! Anyways, enjoy my gigantic belly pictures!
Amy



2 comments:

sandrasueb said...

That dress is WAY cute!!!!

sandrasueb said...

You look cute - I cant wait to find out what you're having!!!!!!!