Monday, September 22, 2008

Exciting News !!!!!!!!


Addison is POTTY TRAINED, completely!!!!!!! She has been wearing panties to bed every night for a whole week now and has been dry EVERY single day!!!!! No diaper, no pull ups, no diaper champ, no changing table, ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She still is hilarious when she poops because she still names them animals, but most of the big ones are all Shamu which is just hilarious and the little ones are now simply known as "little poopies"!!!! So cute!!!! And let me tell ya, she doesn;t just go in and get the deed done, no she takes like 10-15 minutes to do it and it drives me crazy!!!! We had a very busy, but very fun, birthday week. Her actual birthday was on Thursday and we had minnie mouse birthday pancakes for breakfast, Grammie came over and played for a while, then we wen't to see my dad for lunch, were supposed to go to Monkey Joes but learned we couldn't have her party at the park so had to rush home and start the monumental task of cleaning the house, my mom came over for dinner and we had Minnie Mouse pizza (homeade and looked terrible but was delicious), then opened presents and had her horrible looking minnie mouse cake that I attempted to make (believe me Martha Stewart would probably cry if she saw it!!!) sung Happy Birthday and went to bed, it was quite a day!!!! On Friday, we went to go see Elmo Live with some of her frineds Madison, Wesley, Harrison, and Jackson. It was really cute and then we went to Chick-Fil-A. On Saturday was her party and it went really well and we had a great time. We went to Outback for dinner with my mom later that night and I think I felt the baby move!!!!!!! I saw that the FSU game was on TV because my dad and brother were there and I swear as soon as I said the horrible words FSU the baby kicked as if to say "ya mom they stink"!!!!! Sunday we went with Grammie to the Lukas Nursery Butterfly and Art Festival. It was fun but soooo hot!!! They had a bunch of animals there that Addison liked, got to hear a children's presentation on butterflies from a very peculiar butterfly guy and had some yummy food!!! When we got home we had to do lots of laundry and help Wes pack for his trip this week. Yes, our man is leaving us for 2 1/2 days to go to Indianapolis for some work convention thing so it's just us girls for a few days but that's ok because I have TONS of pictures to go through, edit and post and lots of thank you cards to get out so I think we will be busy, oh and Addison has shots tommorow!!!! Wish us luck!!!

1 comments:

Leslie Griffen said...

Sorry I couldn't go to the birthday but I was thinking about her and her poop.....LOL!!!!