Friday, September 5, 2008

Nights In Rodanthe



Ok, so I just got through reading this book and Oh MY GOSH, what a good book. As always Sparks writes a great love story that makes you completely lose it and sob at the end so you can barley read the last few pages (just like the Notebook). It was a pretty short book that took no time to read and such a good story. I can't wait for the movie to come out. It stars Richard Gere and Diane Lane, two of my most FAVORITE actors. They were both in Unfaithful which I loved too but I just can't wait to see this one. Although, I might wait until it's on DVD so I can watch it in my room by myself so no one sees me sobbing like a lunatic. Anyways if you loved The Notebook and other Nicholas Sparks book you will love this one, I did!!!

height="261">

2 comments:

sandrasueb said...

I loved this book too - its been a while since I read it so I might read it again before I see the movie

Sandra

Leslie Griffen said...

I never have read the book, I always wanted too. I read a lot of other Nicholas Sparks and the movie looks so damn good. If you have it maybe you can bring to Sandra's shower for me so i can read it. I also want to read those vampire books but I never have a chance to go to the library or even read!!!