Friday, September 12, 2008

My Babies

So my BIG Baby is doing pretty well. The surgery on his nasal septum and turbinates went well, the Dr. said that the septum was extremely bad way up at the top so he should breath 150% better, YAY!!!!! His head hurts, his nose hurts, his teeth hurts, he's a bit nauseous but hey he's got Lortabs, fun, fun, fun!!!!! My little baby is doing well also. We had a bit of an "incident" in the car yesterday. She threw a bit in my car, ok A LOT and EVERYWHERE!!! Poor thing said her belly hurts and she kept saying over and over "Mommy, I'm soooooo sorry and I need my daddy!" poor thing, after we got home and all cleaned up and took a nap she was a little better and has been fine since, we'll cross our fingers! My littlest baby is doing well also I'm about 4 months along now and feeling wonderful and very excited to find out if it's a boy or a girl, we'll know in about a month!!!! Addison is actually at my mother-in-law's still and Wes is in bed fast asleep and I'm sitting on the couch and can't find anything to watch on TV and I feel like because I don't have Addison here I should really just relax because this will probably never happen again, but I think I'm a little bored!!!! Ok, so I probably shouldn't say that but hey, maybe I'll go scrapbook a bit, work on my Christmas 2005 and 2006 albums. Maybe.

0 comments: