Friday, September 5, 2008

Kids Say The Darndest Things

Scene One: The Bathroom
Disclaimer: This is a poop story so if you are neither a nurse or a mommy of a toddler stop reading because this is sure to gross you out!!
Addison: (Bent down examining her little string of a poop) Ohhhhhh Mommy SNAKE!!!!!!
Mommy: Dying laughing--No honey that's your little poo!
Addison:No Mommy, no, it's a SSSSSNAKE!!!!!

Addison: (examining her monstorous poop later that day) Ohhhh Mommy look, Shamuuuuuu!!!
Mommy: (Ok-I just had to laugh at this one no words!!!)

Scene Two: The Backyard
Addison has just tripped and fell on top of her ball and I think bit her lip or tongue.
Addison: (Crying quite loudly) Oh no I need my mommy!
Mommy: (Pulled her off my chest and looked at her intently between the alligator tears) But honey I am your mommy.
Addison: (examining my face) Ohhhhh, yea....(long pause) Oh mommy!!!

Scene Three: Ok so there was a scene three but with my prego brain I have completely forgot, but I will post it as soon as I remember it!

0 comments: