Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sicko Babies


So, I woke up this morning with a snotty nose and a sore throat and a desire to just lay in bed ALL day, crap I have a kid!!! That's when I heard her whinning on the monitor (at 730) thats she wants milk!! She went back to sleep after about 30 seconds so I thought hey what the heck so I fell back asleep too until about 830 when she started crying again and wanting mommy and milky so off I went. When I went in there she was just a crying and looking all pitiful so I picked her up and of course she was burning up, 102.5 to be exact. So, in went the mortin and in went the milk. She has been laying on the couch with her binky, blankie, cobers (covers), her piwow (pillow), Dolly, Lola, Ruby (all her dollies) and her bunny, and of course Dora on the tube. She wanted some yogurt so I gave her some and she has since eaten 3 gogurts (lowfat, low sugar strawberry yoplait yogurt in a tube so hopefully no vomitus coming uputus soon), although three might have been too much but hey she was so pitiful when asking for anoder one anoder one pweeeeease mommy, how could I refuse that. She is now dancing on the couch to We Did It from Dora so I think the Motrin has definitley kicked in and in about 2 hours when its almost time for the tylenol she will somber down and start burning up again, dang I LOVE being a mom. Oh yea, I feel like crap too but like my daughter I am starving so I guess I can't be that sick. I am thinking I'm going to go make my awesome homeade from scratch buttermilk waffles and a HOT cup of tea, yummy that should make me feel much butter, as long as Addison lets me out of her sight for that long. Oh yea, hubby had a cold for a couple of days and I'm sure that's where we have gotten it from and on top of that he is supposed to have surgery on his nose on Friday morning, and get this his Dr.'s name is Dr. Booger, isn't that hilarious. He has a really bad deviated septum with bone spurs and so he doesn't sleep well and wants to sleep ALL the time so hopefully this will help out a lot and give him better sleep with more energy. So I guess I will be taking care of my sick self, and my two sicko babies this weekend, FUN!

0 comments: