Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Monkey Joes



My little sister Nicki spent the past couple of days with us and we had so much fun. Tuesday she came to Little Gym with us and Addison had sooo much fun showing off in front of her what she could do. Later that afternoon they played hard and after Addison went to bed (in her big girl bed!!!!) me and Nicki cuddled up and watched a movie in my big girl bed! Today we went to Monkey Joes, an indoor inflattable playground, and had a blast! There were all sorts of slides and bouncy houses and Addison loved it all. It was totally geared towards the smaller kids and I thought that was great. We will definitley be going there lots this summer. We had a great taco dinner with Uncle Alex and Grandma Dee and then it was time for Aunt Ni~Ni to leave and it was hard for Addison to say good bye. It was quite sad and cute all at the same time! She kept saying, "Nicki WAIT!!!!" and then would look at me and say, "Mommy, ready?" like she thought we were going to go with them. Well, it's off to work tommorow but I will leave you with more pics here from Monkey Joes.

0 comments: