Friday, June 27, 2008

Monkey Joes & Stomach Buggies




Well, the latter part of the title describes our week! It all started with Miss Addison on Monday night, I heard her screaming on the baby monitor around 11:30, I went in and OH MY LORD!!!! She and her big girl bed were COVERED in puke!!! It was all in her hair and on all her blankies and even made it on Dora! After we cleaned her and her bed up (thanks Wes!!) we laid in bed with her for a little bit because we didn't know if she was going to do it again and she didn't so we left and she went right to sleep and was fine after that. We found out the next day that Grammie threw up that same night! So I come next, it was Tuesday afternoon and I got nauseous and I got all excited because I thought well FINALLY I'm pregnant!! Nope that night I puked from midnight until 4 am--fun and was in bed all day Wednesday (thanks Grammie for taking Addison all day!!). I was a little quessy (sp?) Thursday but I had to work so I sucked it up and today I am completely fine! So Wesley is next, I called from work on Thursday to see if softball was cancelled due to the rain and he said no but he wasn't going and I asked why and he said because he has been home in bed all afternoon feeling sick--OH MY!!! He was sick all night and still not too great today but had to go to work-poor guy! So it was a fun week and I can't wait to do it again--j/k! SInce I was feeling fine today I decided to take Addison up to Monkey Joes to play with some of my friends from work JUlie and ALison and we had a blast. She LOVES going down all the slides and laughs so hard!! There are a few pictures you can see here, enjoy!!

0 comments: