Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The BEST Chicken EVER


Ok, so I know this might be a little retarded but I had to post this because I LOVE it!!! I call it "Sticky Chicken", it is the best chicken I have ever had and have ever made (Wes may disagree now because he said the chicken my dad made the other night was the BEST chicken ever, but whatever). So it is soooo easy, you mix up some spices, rub a little melted butter on a whole bird, rub the spices on, put it in a big ziploc baggie, let it sit overnight, pop it in the oven around 1 or 2 in the afternoon and 4 hours later, and some gravy later that it makes (YUMMMMMMM) you have the best chicken EVER!!!!! I swear you will never regret making it because Oh MY it is so good. The link to the recipe is here and you should try it--we love it and I make it ALL the time!!!! HAPPY COOKING AND DROOLING!!!!!


0 comments: