Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Father's Day


We had a great Father's Day! It started with waking daddy up and opening lots of presents. Addison liked looking at the scrapbook I made Wes with pictures of him and Addison. Next, we stopped by Grandaddy's house and let him see his little scrapbook I made of him and Wes, and of course Addison too. After that we went to my dad's for dinner. He got his own scrapbook too with lots of pictures of me and him when I was a baby and of course Addison too. I also got him a wallet because he has yet to get a new one in like 15 years because I gave it too him and it was too special to get rid of so I (actually all of his friends called me and begged me to get him a new one) thought if I got him a new one he would use it!! After dinner we had a yummy desert and then went through old pictures and it was so funny to see us all when we were younger (much much younger). Altogether it was a great day and we love all our daddies sooo much!!! Happy Father's Day!

0 comments: