Wednesday, June 18, 2008

AQUATICA


We went to Aquatica today with my stepmom and little brother and sister. It was the funnest place EVER! They had so much for Addison to do, I highly reccomend it. There were two really neat places especially for the kids. The one for the really small kids was so cool. There were all kinds of slides that Addison could go on and even a ride that had a raft that we could ride on together. We went in the lazy river a bunch of times and then Addison's favorite was the wave pool. It was very hard to get the camera out and take pictures just because we were in the water the whole day. I did manage to get a couple pictures (for me thats like 20~ha ha!) in the wave pool so you can see those here. But, it was soooo much fun and we have the year pass so if anone wants to go let me know!!!!

0 comments: