Monday, June 23, 2008

Breakfast With ELMO



Friday morning we went and had breakfast with our friend Elmo. Oh my what a great time we had. We met my friend Sandra and her little boy Andrew there and the kids had a BLAST!!! We ate our yummy breakfast and then some of the Seasame Street characters walked around and mingled with us. We got to see Ernie, Bert, Cookie Monster, and Rosita. Then, the characters sang a little song and did a little dance on stage and the kids were dancing around going wild. It was so cute. After that we got to line up and go sit with Elmo and get our pictures taken. Addison went right up to Elmo and have him a giant hug. We got some really cute pictures and Addison had a great time. Pictures to come a little later, my hard drive is so full that I can't get the pictures off my camera so as soon as Amazon ships my new external hard drive you will just have to wait in suspense, although there are a few that I posted with this entry so enjoy and I'll let you know when I get the album online.



1 comments:

Leslie Griffen said...

Looks like you guys had fun. Talan and Noah would be terrified of a life size Elmo.