Monday, February 23, 2009

A Little Behind...

So I am about a year behind in Addison's scrapbook but oh well!! Here are some pages I just finished with the brand new Baby Girl Digital Kit from Creative Memories. I love the papers and all the embellishments so I got the CD today and I did all these pages, so easy and way Cute!!! Baby Preston is still "hangin'" in there, although it really does feel at times he is "burrowing" down and getting all set to go!!!! We have everything ready, I have been nesting like crazy, my house is pretty much spotless!!! I am really excited and it still seems like it really isn't here already here but I just can't wait to see his precious face! Another doctor's appointment tomorrow morning, heck maybe I'll be 4cm and they'll have to send me across the street to the hospital!!!!







1 comments:

Leslie Griffen said...

Some oldies but goodies pics...:-) Can't wait to hear from you about Preston AKA Jackson...hahahaha I will be thinking about you.