Saturday, February 7, 2009

9 Months



3 and a half weeks and we will be welcoming our little boy!!!!! I am super excited, as Addison would say, and am just so anxious to meet this little guy!!! I am 1 cm dialated and 50% effaced, not that that really means anything because I was 2-3cm and 80% effaced for 3 weeks with Addison but it IS still exciting that things are starting and getting ready for the BIG day!!!! When she told me she could feel his head I was so excited because he is actually coming out pretty soon!!!!! I still feel really good, despite the stomach bug I had a couple weeks ago where I was up every hour at night puking, ouch!!!!! My energy is still pretty up there, I guess it has to be with a 2 year old running around demanding ALL my attention. As for Miss Addison I think she is ready to meet this little guy too, she is really excited and I can't wait for her to meet him, it will be one of the most precious things ever!!!!!! I think Wes is getting pretty excited too, although he's dreading the no sleep thing but he really is looking forward to the little guy just as much as I am. We FINALLY finished his room last night and it is so perfect!!!!! I will post some pictures of it in a little bit, I just have to go in there and take them!!! It is sooooooo cute and I just love going in there and sitting in his chair and staring at everything, same thing I did in Addison's nursery!!!! I picked out his coming home outfit and it is soooooooo cute and darling and I just can't wait to see him in it and cuddle him and smell him and love all over him, can you tell I'm really really excited!!!!!! On another note, I have been really really behind on posting to this blog and updating pics so I will put a bunch of this past months pics up in our Kodak Gallery website which I will do today and post a link to it, so in the meantime I will go photograph his nursery!!!!! Oh, and another BIG thing is we FINALLLLLLLLLY came up with a name. Right before the baby shower Wes said he really really wasn't feeling Jackson and I knew deep down that even though that is like my FAVORITE boy name ever I couldn't see him as a Jackson either, sooooo after much debate and arguing and begging and pleading for Wes to really think about it and for us to compromise on a name we finally decided on, drum roll please, PRESTON THOMAS ROSE!!!!!!We both really like it and Addison has finally come around to it too. Now when anyone asks her his name she no longer says baby Jackson she says "Preston Thomas Rose" really fast and always his whole name, not just Preston, it's really cute!!!!

0 comments: