Friday, October 17, 2008

The L-O-N-G Awaited Ultrasound!!!!!



I was a little shocked just because I am so scared of boys but Wes was BEYOND excited!!!!! Boys are just so wild and crazy and dirty and they're just BOYS!!!! But...I am so looking forward to discovering the mother-son bond that EVERYONE talks about. I can't wait for all the cuddles and kisses and if he's anything like his Daddy he will be a momma's boy FOREVER!!!!!!!! No, we have not come up with a name yet, we have some ideas, not really, but we just really hadn't thought of many boy names because girl names are just way more fun to come up with than boy names because they are so blah and boring!! Just kidding I'm sure when we see the name, just like Addison's, we will know it's right so until then...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!