Wednesday, May 13, 2009

2 Months Old






So my baby boy is 2 months old!!!!!! He is doing so great! He has gained almost 5 pounds, he now weighs a whopping 12 pounds, 4 ounces and is 23 inches long (that's a whole 2 feet!!!). He is getting so much more interactive now, he is smiling and cooing up a storm! H loves to sit and try to talk to you, it is the cutest thing EVER!!!!!! The best news is he is sleeping through he night. He goes down around 8 or 8:30 and gets up between 4-7, eats and then sleeps another 3 hours. So he sleeps 8-11 hour stretches at a a time, I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! He has become A LOT less fussy and it's either because I am giving him mylicon drops for being so gassy or because I am starting to figure out why he is really crying. I think a lot of the time its because he is tired, so if I wrap him and put him in the swing he is out like a light! Addison is still rough with him but he loves to watch her and smile at her! I am loving every minute of him, now much more than before, it was a little rough those first two months but now it is sooooo much better and I am loving it!!!Being home all day, every day with a newborn and a two year old has been crazy but I am adjusting and it is getting so much better and were having a lot of fun!!!

A quick comparison of him and Addison at 2 months--how crazy is it that they look EXACTLY alike!!!!!

0 comments: