Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Disney Princesses




So, we went to Disney with the family this weekend and Addson had a blast. It was the best trip I have EVER had at Disney, and believe me I have been a million times. Just seeing it through her eyes was so amazing. She was beyond excited, she really thought all the characters she met were real and she couldn't believe her eyes. Every ride and every character we met was like my absolute favorite part of the day and it just kept getting better. One of my faorite parts of the day was when we got to meet the princesses. They were all sooooo nice and actually spent a couple of minutes talking to her and it was so nice. My favorite was Belle, she really acted interested in talking to Addison and had a really nice conversation with her. They were like instant buddies, it was soooo cool. Wes videotaped it all while Uncle Brandon took picures. It was such a fun day and I can't wait to go back again!!!!!

0 comments: