Thursday, December 18, 2008

7 Months


Ok, so I'm a week late but hey that's life. I'm so excited that I'm FINNALY in my
3rd trimester and 3/4 of the way there, yay!!!!!! We are STILLLLLLL working on a name but hopefully we will have one soon. I still feel great, just really BAD heartburn, but had that with Addison and i'ts nothing a couple hundred Tums can't handle! Weight gain has been good, within the normal limits BUT, I got the dreaded phone call today that I failed the one hour glucose test that tests for gestational diabetes. Now I have to go take a three hour test in whih they draw my blood 4 times and I have to drink this NASTY sugary drink and sit there for three horendous hours while the check my glucose at one, two and three hours. Fun! I think I'll pass but hey, you never know!! I guess the pregnancy hormones can interfere with your glucose metabolism and you can have high glucose levels, not to much to worry over though! My shower is in a couple of weeks so I FINNALY got out to register, not much on the lists but just enough to give people an idea of what I need. I am registered at Babies R Us, and of course Target, so happy shopping!!!!!!! Now, I will leave you with a HILARIOUS picture of me at 29 weeks ( and Wes and Addison)!!!!!!!!!!!


3 comments:

sandrasueb said...

I absolutely LOVE this!!!!! Am so glad I found it and you could do it!!!!!!!!

Amy said...

I know it is way cool, but when Wes said,hey take mine and then Addison sadi me too I thoght it was HILARIOUS!!!!

Leslie Griffen said...

This is so darn cute!!!