Thursday, November 13, 2008

Long Time No Blog

Ok, so LONG story short, computer broke, got a new one and so now I am up and blogging, yay!!!!! So much to catch up on, mainly halloween pctures. Addison is still in the midst of the TERIBLE two's, and let me say, it's terrible. Se doesn't know what the word NO means and thinks she can have whatever she wants, hmmmmm sounds like ME!!!!!!! Oh no what have I gotten myself into? Anyways, we got Addison her new BIG girl dresser in today and so we got it all set up in her room and put her furniture in baby brother's room, yes we still have no name (although as we speak Wes is reading the baby names book--it's progress!!!!!!!). His room looks so bare though because it's just 3 pieces of furniture and nothing else, but that will come soon. I'm feeling great, a little heartburn here and there, and he's moving like crazy. YOu can actually see it on my belly now when he kicks, it's very cool!!! Addison loves to sing him songs and she loves to lift up my shirt and say hi, it's very cute. Ok, enough blogging here are some pics to catch up on...



Baby Brother's Room










Addison's New Dresser





OK I'm off to bed now... catch you cats (or bumblebees) LATA...




Daddy's Favorite Little Trick or Treater



Trick or treating with the neighborhood kids



We went to Sea World's Halloween Spooktakular with our friend Harrison



Going to meet Baby Ava, my best friend Sandra's new baby girl



Addison and her future LOVER--j/k daddy, but they were being absolutely HILARIOUS!!!



Sunday dinner at Nannie's and I got a couple cute pics of us

0 comments: