Saturday, November 15, 2008

Kids Say The Darndest Things...

Addison is playing outside and she runs indside and sees a bannana on tv and the following conversation ensues...
A: Oh mommy, I want a bannana
M: We don't have any baby, I can get you some grapes though
A: No thanks, can we go to Publix and get some bannanas...and a COOKIE!!!!!
She is HILARIOUS and too dang smart!!!!
On another note and speaking of Publix, I am not usually a big lunch meat fan but OH MY GOSH, I tried some Boar's Head sweet sliced ham and holy crap it is the BEST ham I have ever eaten, I think I have had a ham sandwhich almost everyday this week. Today I made a hot ham and swiss sandwhich and it wa absolutely HEAVENLY!!!!!
YUMMY!!!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You should try their maple glazed turkey breast, it's pretty yummy!