Monday, July 14, 2008

Molly Maid

Ok, so as we speak right now my sweet child is wiping her table down. Her coloring table is out here in the living room and she has inevitably colored ALL over it with her crayons (instead of in the coloring book). I told her before breakfast that we don't color on the table but in the coloring books and that we would have to clean it up later. Oh, and a huge shout out to Crayola WASHABLE crayons--they're the BEST!!! So as I sit here reading about Leslie's family trip up to Michigan on her blog I see Addison out of the corner of my eye wiping her table down with a wipe and then she actually went to the trash can and threw the wipe away and then ran to her room and grabbed another wipe and the whole process started again. Ok, seriously the table was OCVERED in crayon, even her little chair, and I kid you not the whole table is clean and white again!!! She has been working on this for over 20 minutes. I swear sometimes I really think she's going to grow up and work for Molly Maids!!!!

0 comments: