Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A Little Behind

Ok, so I know I am a little behind on updating this blog. Iv'e been a little tired AND lazy and trying to keep up with a rambunctious almost two year old going on 10 year old. We have been very busy and have taken lots of pictures that need to be uploaded. 2 weeks ago we went to my best friend Leslie's house in Chiefland for Noah's 1st Birthday party and had a blast. The drive was a little long but it was so worth it. Me, Leslie and Sandra are all pregnant again together and we got lots of cute pictures together.
All last week I was really tired and lazy hence we did much of nothing. Oh--I did have my 1st doctor's appointment and it went very well. Baby is growing nicely (as is mommy) and everything looked great. We go for our 1st ultrasound in mid-August-yaaay I can't wait! It will actually be my 2nd ultrasound becasuse we did one at work with some of the labor and delivery nurses so it really doesn't count because it was done by us silly nurses! This weekend Addison, myslef and Leah and Ella attended our 1st nightclub! It was a Baby Loves Disco party at Club Firestone in downtown Orlando. It was lots of fun. Addison loved dancing dancing dacing!!!! We danced, played with cool toys, ate yummy food and got our faces painted. On Monday (yesterday) we went eith our neighbors Creed and Asher to Monkey Joes and played ALL morning long. When we were all worn out we took the kids to CiCi's pizza and ate until our bellys were way too full.
Today we went to BJ's and spent WAY too much money with our neighbors again. I wish I had my camera because between the two of us we had about $500 worth of bulk items in one trunk-it was hilarious!!! Good thing Farrah is quite the organizer because I have NO idea how she fit it all in the truck!!! After we got home we had yummy grilled cheese sandwhiches, fresh pineapple (which between the 2 of us we almost ate the WHOLE thing) and we split a huge fresh baked blueberry muffin! Then, Addison went down for a nap and I started cooking. I started my spaghetti sauce and then made 48 cupcakes for a party at work tommorow. Now as I sit here after dinner, dishes and bath (thanks to my ooh so sweet husband he did the latter 2) I am completely and utterly exhausted so I can't wait to go to bed and egt up at 5am and go to work-yaaay--j/k! BUT-before I o to bed I think I might have to steal a cupcake for desert-yummmm!

0 comments: