Friday, January 9, 2009

Birthday and New Years Eve Pics

We went out for a yummy dinner at Bonefish Grill with some friends and then tried to go putt putt golf but it was a 3 hour wait so off to Oviedo Bowling Lanes we went!! Of course, because I was pregnant I ROCKED!!!! When I was pregnant with Addison we went bowling a lot and I always bowled sooooo good, unlike my non-pregnant self usually scoring a 50 or less I always scored over 100. So the 2nd picture is of my 144 score and Wes's 64 score!!!!!!




For New Years Eve we had some friends over and had tons of yummy food and rocked out to Guitar Hero's World Tour. We played the drums, the guitar and sang our hearts out, I have NO idea how Addison and Ella slept through it all because we were really LOUD!!! After we rang in the New Year we switched to some Dance Dance Revolution and I got Wes on video rocking out, hilarious!!!







0 comments: