Saturday, May 31, 2008

New Look, New Blog



WOW!!!!! I haven't been on this blog in years (literally since 2006)!! I have decided to just use this blog space instead of the aboutmybaby website because they are having MAJOR problems, thus causing me MAJOR HEADACHES!!!!! It takes like 5 hours to upload 5 pictures so I have decided to use this space as our family website. There is a link on the right side that will send you to our family photos kodak website so you can view all our photos. I will let you know when I add new photos and will link you directly to them via the blog. I'm not quite sure how I will post videos, because I have a ton of new ones, but will figure it out. All is well at home, we had a great Memorial Day and been quite busy with the little tot going here and there. Well, I just wanted to send out a quick little post about the new site, I will get a mass email out to everyone shortly and hope this website works out a little better for me and everyone else.

0 comments: